This almost edible mask is deliciously moisturizing and deeply conditioning. Taro, known as a root, is sacred in Hawaiian culture and is considered “The Staff of Life”. This incredibly moisturizing and invigorating exfoliate is almost edible enough to eat. Used in many high end spas, clients claim that this product nourishes the both body and soul like nothing they've ever experienced. Once you try it you'll be a believer!
- Taro is high in vitamins, amino acids and minerals to nourish and hydrate the skin
- Coconut Milk removes impurities, softens and hydrates the skin.
- Banana is a natural humectant and gentle exfoliant. High in vitamins, potassium, calcium to soften and
- moisturize the skin.
- Honey is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory and anti-septic to cleanse, tone and balance the skin.
- Hydrating Aloe Vera and and healing Kukui an d Vitamin E oils makethis mask nourishing and renewing
- for your skin!
- By Ola Hawaii
- 2 fluid oz.
- Hawaiian skincare
- made fresh in Hawaii
Ingredients: Organic Hawaiian Honey, Coconut Milk Powder (Cocos nucifera), Granulated Colocasciaesculenta (Taro) Powder, Alcohol extracts of Plantain (Plantago major) Fruit, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Kukui Nut Oil (Aleurites moluccana), Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Banana (Musa sapientum) Flavor, Coconut (Cocos nucifera)Flavor.